What time are the services?
- Sunday school classes for all ages begin at 9:45 am with the 11 am worship service right after Sunday school. For more information about Sunday School, contact the church office at 828-724-4383.
Where are you located?
What do I wear?
- Here at Pleasant Gardens you will see various styles of dress. Some folks will be more dressed up in a suit and tie; others will be wearing dress blue jeans and a polo. While we want to be reverent in our dress, our goal is to keep our focus on Christ and for every individual to personally encounter God in the worship service.
What is offered during the service for children?
- Elementary age children and students join us in our 11:00 am service. If you have a child that is preschool age and younger, we have a nursery available on the second floor. We also have a conveniently located Comfort Room for mothers of babies just in vestibule. This room includes: two rocker gliders, changing table, and privacy for nursing mothers.
Is the church handicap accessible?
- Yes! Our church has three floors, so for the convenience of those who have a physical handicap or disability, we have a handicap entrance at the back of our church. There is an elevator that can take you to any floor in the building.
What other services and opportunities do you have besides Sunday morning at 11:00 am?
- We have a Sunday night service, which is held in the fellowship hall and starts at 6:00 pm. Our Wednesday night service is also held in the fellowship hall, which starts at 6:45 pm. During the school year, we have Wednesday night meals that start at 6:00 pm. The cost for a regular attender is $4 per person and $11 for a family. Your first meal is on us! We also have a big breakfast every fourth Saturday each month from 7-10 am. The cost is $5 per person.
I have other questions, who should I contact?
- Any other questions you have feel free to call the church office at 828-724-4383.